Dr. Katia Doumit
Dr. Doumit had dedicated her career to studying and perfecting advanced techniques that enable her patients to regain and maintain their quality of life and the dental health they desire. She is extremely passionate about dentistry since the age of six. She feels privileged to have chosen a career that allows her to combine her medical and technical knowledges with her artistic ability in caring for her patients.
Dr. Doumit's priorities includes:
Dr. Doumit highly values patient comfort, education , time and choice. She makes her goal for you to understand all your treatment option before receiving any procedure. She will always take the time to answer all your questions thoroughly and accurately to make sure you feel comfortable about your treatment . Dr. Doumit works to connect with each patient she treats and to make each person feel at ease while being treated.Patient receive treatment through a team effort, build on a personal relationship between you, the doctor and the staff.
- Patient comfort , safety and education at a personal level with gentle, passionate and friendly approach
- Loyalty and trust to and from her team and patients
- Going above and beyond standard dental care requirements
Dr. Doumit practices dentistry with passion and excellence since graduating with honour in 2000 from University of Montreal. She is a downtown dentist who has undergone extensive training in order to provide her patients with the latest treatment, techniques and technology in preventive, general, dental implant, gum rejuvenation ,advanced and reconstructive cosmetic dentistry.
Beyond her work as a dentist, Dr. Doumit enjoys spending time with her two sons,family and friends. She is an avid international traveler, hiker, amateur photographer, designer and excellent cook.
- University of Ottawa Faculty of Science, Degree in Biochemistry with Cum Laude honour
- University of Montreal Faculty of Dentistry, graduated with honour
- Preferred Invisalign Provider since 2003
- Graduate from the International Misch Implant Institute Canada in surgical implant placement, bone graft and sinus lift
- Certified Lumineers Provider
- University of Arizona , Certified Laser Dental Treatment Provider
- Certified Chao Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation Clinician
- Member of the Royal College Of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Member of the Ontario Dental association
- Member of the Ottawa Dental Society
- Member of the Ottawa Dental Emergency Service